Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2015

What's In My Bag?




Hello everyone! Hope you're all well.
Today I wanted to do an updated 'what's in my bag' as, the last one I did was quite a while ago now.
Also, I got a new bag recently and got a great deal on it so wanted to share it with you as it's so pretty!
Enjoy.




Carvela Edee Double Handle Plate Shoulder Bag (Tk Maxx/Very)
I got this bag recently as a little birthday present to myself. I saw it in TK Maxx. In store it said £29.99 on
the price tag but on to website it comes up as 39.99 so I'm not sure why but, either way it's a lot cheaper then
it is originally. I was eyeing it up on the Very website but when I saw it in TK Maxx for this price I just grabbed
it! It's so spacious and pretty and I love the fact it has a longer strap too so you can carry it on your shoulder
instead. I love the colour and the gold accents on it too. If you see it I say get it for this price!

New Design Purse
I got this purse a while ago in TK Maxx also but can't find a link unfortunately. It's just a nude colour and is
has lots of card room which, is perfect! I do need a new purse though as it is getting a bit tatty.

H&M Butterly Coin Purse
I carry change all the time for parking so I prefer to carry it seperately so my purse isn't too heavy. It's just a
cute coin purse and carries a lot.

Keys
Just my keys with my house and car keys on it! Pretty Essential.

I don't really need to use hand cream as my hands are soft anyway. I just like to keep it handy in case I do
get dry hands.

My signature perfume. I like to keep it in my bag with me just to top up through out the day.
I do have a travel one I prefer to take around with me but I've ran out.

Tesco Pro Formula Hand Wipes & Hand Sanitiser
I like to keep these things with me as I'm fussy about things I touch in public. It's good to clean your
steering wheel and phone with the wipes also as a lot of bacteria builds up there.

I get really dry lips so I carry this around with me all day. I'm constantly using it and it's
the best lip balm I've used.


Camera: Canon EOS 700D
Photography by Sophie Ford

Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment