Pages

Sunday 12 April 2015

Interior Inspiration



Hello everyone! Hope you're all well.
Today I wanted to do a different kind of post. I love interior design and love decorating
so, I wanted to help give a little inspiration for anyone else who needs it.
Hope you enjoy!



Notepads - TK Maxx
I collect notebooks, especially white and hold ones. I love
the simplicity of them and the quotes on them are so inspiring.


Bon Bon Jar - TK Maxx
Vase with Gold Rim - Wilkinsons
I love storing my make-up brushes and sponges in jars and vases.
You can see them better and also look so pretty sat on your desk.


Drawers - Muji
Candle - Sainsburys
I store the majority of my make-up in these Muji drawers as I like seeing my make-up on display.
I also love having inspirational books sat on my desk so it reminds me to work out more and eat better.


Initial S Glass - Matalan
I found this really lovely glass in Matalan with my initial.I thought it
would be pretty to store a few of my nicer make-up brushes in there.


Initial S Pillows - Matalan
Chevron Pillows - Primark
I always wanted pillows with my initial on them. I think it looks so simple
yet so pretty. I love having white bedding with just a little bit of colour.



Camera: Canon EOS 700D
Photography by Sophie Ford

Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment