Pages

Sunday 19 April 2015

What I Got For My Birthday




Hello everyone! Hope you're all well.
On Friday 17th it was my 22nd birthday! I had such a lovely weekend celebrating.
On the Friday I went to London with my mum and got a few things with my birthday money.
I got gifts from my family and friends also I wanted to show you. (Also, just to say I appreciate
everything I got from everyone for my birthday and thank you all!)
Hope you enjoy!




My mum got me this as my big gift as, I've had a 15 inch or something silly in my room for the past 4/5
years so, I was definitely in need of an upgrade!




I got this lipstick from my best friend Emma. This is actually my first Mac lipstick too. 
t's a beautiful colour and I'm actually obsessed with it! Thank you Em!

Zara White Perfume
I also got this from Emma! It's such a refreshing scent and is perfume for summer.

Mac Gift Card
I got this gift card from my older sister as she knows I love Mac! Thank you Amy.

I'm getting summer ready so wanted to add a pretty pair of sunglasses to my collection. These look so
much more expensive than they really are. 




I'm a little bit obsessed with v-necks. I got one from forever 21 a while ago and it's such great quality so, I
had to stock up on some of my favourite colours. I actually got 2 white and 2 grey ones as they are only £3 each!
I kind of wish I got even more now too for that price.

Forever 21 Khaki Shorts
These shorts are perfect for summer as they are lightweight, and I love this colour against a nice tan!

Forever 21 Hat
I'm starting to change how I dress as I get older. I've always loved hats like this and they do actually suit me. I
just needed the courage to wear them. I just picked it up and though 'What the hell'. If I don't do it now I never
will. I'm really glad I bought it as I really love it!

I went in Victoria's Secret and pretty much wanted the whole store. I did resist and just look at the Pink range. I
loved it all so much but, I think if I get any more lounge or gym wear I could open up shop! I just got some cute
flip flops that are a very pretty summery colour!

Bershka White Jeans (Not pictured)
I wanted white jeans for ages! I wasnt sure if I wanted ripped ones though. I saw these in Bershka which, have
one little rip in one of the knees and though it was the perfect amount. They're such a great summer staple. I am
worried or getting them dirty though as I'm THE clumsiest person.

Bershka White Ripped Shorts
I also wanted a white pair of denim shorts. I think they would be perfect over a bikini with a tank top. Perfect
cute summer outfit!


Camera: Canon EOS 700D
Photography by Sophie Ford

Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment