Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Top 5 Spring/Summer Make-up Picks



Hello everyone! Hope you're well.
Today I'm showing you my top 5 spring/summer make up products.
With it getting hotter I tend to wear less make-up, but I like to wear a few
products so I still look like me!





This gives a perfect hint of matte bronzer over the skin for a little colour to the face
with out being too over powering.

I use this mascara everyday anyway, but for a simple pick up I just swipe this over my brows to keep
them in place and add a bit of colour for definition.

I don't like to always wear a bold lip when it's hot. If I just want a little colour, this is my perfect go
to nude gloss!

I love adding a bit of blush in the hotter weather for a pretty colour on the cheeks. With this palette you
can choose for a beautiful range of shades.

This is a great light coverage foundation for when I want to have more natural look.


Camera: Canon EOS 700D
Photography by Sophie Ford

Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment