Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

March Favourites




Hello everyone! Hope you're all well. 
Today I'm doing my March favourites. I feel a bit behind as I way too busy to do a post on Sunday. I will
be doing an extra post this week to make up for it though! I tried out so many new things recently and still
have so much more I want to share with you but I wanted to keep it simple this month, otherwise it might
be a bit overwhelming with all the products I love! 
Enjoy!



I picked this up on a whim as it was 1/3 off. I hadn't heard much about it but I always wanted to try it,
especially because it said 'raspberry vanilla'! I really enjoy using it. My old one was very strong hold but made
my hair a bit sticky and knotted easily. This one holds my hair for quite a while but doesn't make my hair sticky
and is easily brushes out. It smells like iced gems to me personally. I'm not sure what everyone else thinks, but I
love that it smells like that. I

If you read my blog, you know this is my all time favourite concealer. I stopped using it because I ran out than
couldn't find it in stock for so long. When I finally got my hands on it I picked up 2 because I can never find
them! 

I was going through my drawers and chucking out old make-up and came across this primer. I bought it ages
ago to review then never really used it much. I didn't think I needed a primer but turns out I do! It keeps my
make-up in place all day long and gives me a more flawless coverage! I got compliments that my skin looks
better after using this under my foundation.

I wanted to try out a night treatment for my lashes and eyebrows. This one says it's for your lashes, but it does
say you can use it for both. Funny thing is it only has made a difference to my eyebrows. I don't mind too much
as my brows don't look so sparse now, so I'm very happy about that! I put it on every night. I've been using it
about 2/3 weeks now and have definitely seen a difference in my eyebrows. I feel much more confident with
them now.

If you are a regular reader then you also know this is my favourite spot treatment. It's the best one I've every
used. I actually just repurchased another one because I'm so obsessed with it!

I'm trying to make myself more educated about my body, and what food I'm putting into my body and how to take
care of myself better. I really enjoy reading books like this, especially as I love Cameron Diaz. I just feel like I'm
learning new things everyday about how to better healthier and happier with my body and it's a great feeling. If
you want to lose weight or just becoming healthier in general then, this book is really insightful and a great read!


Camera: Canon EOS 700D
Photography by Sophie Ford

Thanks for reading!
Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment