Pages

Sunday 14 June 2015

My Eyebrow Routine



Hello guys! Hope you're well.
Today I'm going to show you my current eyebrow routine and the products I use on them.
I do want to say that I do my eyebrows myself. I use to get them threaded but prefer to pluck them myself
as, I personally prefer the way I do it. Everyone will be different though. I don't go too crazy, I just pluck the
stray hairs so they are more defined. I personally prefer thicker and fuller eyebrows myself. I hope this helps
some of you if you're stuck on any products!









I naturally have dark blonde hair so my eyebrows aren't really dark. My hair is a dyed dark brown right now so,
I need to tint my brows darker so they match. I also prefer to tint them as I don't have to fill them in so much and,
it makes me feel more confident to go out with out make-up as, eyebrows define your face a lot. So, I then don't
feel I need a lot of make-up.

Tweezers
This is all I use to shape my brows myself. I use to have them waxed years ago then stopped as I hated it. I then
got them threaded for a long time but I felt they were doing them too thin for my liking so, I started just tweezing
them myself. I prefer to do this as I save money and I prefer how they look. I wouldn't suggest you do it yourself
unless you know what you're doing as, I made that mistake when I was younger. Just go to a professional so, they
can shape them before you start tweezing away at them and ruining them!

I use them serum every single night to help strengthen my eyebrows. It's for lashes and brows but I prefer to just use
it on my brows. Since using it I've found that my brows are thicker and fuller! My brows have always been thick
but always were a bit patchy from where I ruined them when I was younger by plucking out random bits. If you saw
how my brows use to look and how they look now, you'd be impressed!

This is my main product I use to fill in my brows. It has a pencil one side and a sponge with product on the other
side. I only use the pencil as, I don't feel my brows need much filling in after tinting them. I will literally just
outline my brows then, fill in any gaps with small and light brush strokes for a natural look.

I love using this to brush my brows out if I feel they look too harsh. This will help make them look more
natural but groomed.

To keep my brows in place all day, I'll use a tinted mascara. I don't use a dark brown one like I do with the pencil
as I feel it can make my brows look too dark by putting loads of dark products on top. I want them to look as natural
as possible so I don't like them to be too defined or too dark.





Camera: Canon EOS 700D
Photography by Sophie Ford

Thanks for reading!
Make sure you follow me on Blog lovin' and all my
social media pages for more about me and blog updates.
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment