Pages

Saturday 27 June 2015

My Second Week at DFMA



Hello guys!
So I've just done my second week at DFMA. I'm half way through the course already, I can't believe it.
I want to stay here forever, learning new things everyday!
This week we learnt a lot more and got to meet more teachers which, I love. It's great meeting all sorts of
make up artists as they're all different and all have different tips, tricks and advice for you.
This week was a lot more intense and I learnt a lot more make-up looks from different era's. We did 1920's, 1930's
and 1960's. We also did couture and also an ice queen look!








Above is make-up by me inspired by the 1960's. I really loved this make-up look and I'm very proud of myself with it. It came out beautifully and is probably one of my favourite looks I've done. It helps the mua I used as my model is gorgeous and she really suits this look.


Bridal day!




My 1920's hair on my dolly head (Sophia)


A more natural looking 1920's make-up



 Couture day below!
I loved doing my glitter red lips and gold leaf on the eyes. 1950's/Marilyn Monroe inspired.


 My Ice Queen make-up. I absolutely love the white lashes. I do wish you could see how much glitter she had
on her face though. It looked stunning in person!




Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment