Pages

Saturday 6 June 2015

Top 5 Most Used Skincare Products





Hey everyone! Hope you're all well.
The other night I was just thinking about all my skincare products I use, and how often I use certain ones
because I love how they make me skin look/feel. I though doing a post of my top 5 most used products and
why they're used, would be interesting as, people have their favourite products they don't necessarily use them
everyday. Anyway these are my most used and I hope you enjoy!





This is definitely number 1 on my list of most used skincare product! I use it every single night to remove my
make-up and I love it and wouldn't use anything else. It just gets rid of so much more than a normal make-up
wipe would. I do like cleansing balms but find this just much easier and less messy. This one is specially for
combination or oily skin. I have combination skin so I prefer to use this one rather than just the regular one as,
I think it;s better to use products that's designed more for your skin type than just a generic one for all skin types.

This is my most used face wash. I use it every night and some morning. I unfortunately have spot prone skin so
to help battle that, I  use a lot of tea tree products from the body shop. I try not to use too much of it though as I
can get dry skin in some areas so, don't want to dry that out.

I like to use this when my skin is looking really lifeless and dull and recently that's been a lot! After using this
 I wake up with my skin look plump, refreshed and moisturised. I love really rich night creams as I feel like my
skin really soaks up all the goodness of them! It's a little pricey but, I personally think it's worth it as this has
lasted me a stupidly long time!

The other amazing skincare product I use a lot when my skin is dehydrated or dull is this face oil from
Antipodes. Avocado is good for you, Rose hip is good for you and it's organic.. perfect! It's perfect when my
skin is feeling dehydrated and stressed. 

Now this is my go to for any spot situation I've got going on. It says it's mostly for under the skin spots that you
cant just squeeze. But, I use it on all sorts and it works a dream. It's not magic but it definitely helps keep it
under control! I use this stuff almost every night I love it so much.


Camera: Canon EOS 700D
Photography by Sophie Ford

Thanks for reading!
Make sure you follow me on Blog lovin' and all my
social media pages for more about me and blog updates.
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment